Search Here

Monday, September 12, 2011

Adventures in Design


Adventures in Design is Joen Wolfrom's lastest, greatest quilt design book. I have several of Joen's informative, colorful quilt design books. And now I'm pleased to say that several of my own quilts are featured in Adventures in Design. Joen does a masterful job of combining the visual and verbal to instruct and inspire us to grow in our design concepts.

Joen has a delightful "Playing With Color" blog. I guarantee you will learn a lot and be mesmerized by her luscious photography.

For a review of the book (and a shameless plug for my featured quilt "A Matter of Perspective") click on this link: seehowwesew

Here are some quick shots of the pages in Adventures in Design that include my quilts:

FOOTLOOSE
FANDANGO
FRAGRANT MEMORIES
TROPICAL RADIANCE
A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE

No comments: